Wheaton Warrenville South Invite #3
Bus leaves Central at 3:30 pm
All meet information can be found on WWS's Cross Country and Track page
Teams Aurora (Waubonsie Valley), Maple Park (Kaneland), Naperville (Central), Palatine
Time Schedule | Order of Events
4:30 PM Coaches Meeting (Finish line)
4:45 PM Coaches/Captains Meeting with Starter at Finish Line
5:00 PM Field Events
5:15 PM Exhibition 55 Meter Sections
5:45 PM Running Events
Meet Format This will be an unlimited entry meet competed at the Varsity level. The only exception to this is with the varsity 55 meters where teams will be limited to 5 entries. Teams may put any additional 55 meters entrants into the Exhibition 55 Meters beginning at 5:15. The exhibition 55 meter sections will be F.A.T. timed.
All event sections will be run fastest to slowest. We will be using our F.A.T. system to time all running events. We encourage coaches to run as many 4 x 200 meter relays as possible. It will cut down the total number of 200 meter entries
- Admission - $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for students
- The track is 177.8 m which is 9 laps for 1600 Meters.
- The surface is Mondo Super X (14 MM)
- NO shoes with spikes are permitted.
- Bleacher area is for spectators only
- No gum, food or drink in the field house.
- For the 55 High Hurdles, the athletes will run the hurdles not lanes. The flight of the hurdles represents the lane.
- Please clean your team camp area at the conclusion of the meet.
- No tape may be used on the track. Please use the provided chalk.
- There will be a small concession stand located in the hallway outside the field house.