York Invitational #2
No school on this day. Bus will leave Central at 3:00 pm.
Meet begins at 5:00 pm with field events. Running events begin at 6:00 pm.
Barrington, Hinsdale Central, Naperville Central, Sandburg, Waubonsie Valley, York
Adults $4, Children/Seniors $2
- General Information:
- 2 levels of competition: Frosh/Soph and Varsity
- 2 entries per level for individual events
- 1 entry per level for relays
- FAT Timing system will be used - we appreciate you & your athletes staying clear of finish area.
- Field Events: Begin at 5:00pm
- Running Events: Begin at 6:00pm with the 3200m relay.
- Sophomore races precede Varsity races.
- Only 1/8 inch pyramid spikes are allowed. Spikes will be checked at the starting line by meet prior to each event. We will not wait for students to change shoes/spikes!
- Indoor shots only
- Starting blocks will be provided
- Team areas may be set up outside of the infield
- Bleacher area is provided for spectators.
- Athletes are to remain off of the infield to help protect the surface.
- All staging will be along the south wall
- No food or drink - other than water - to be consumed in the fieldhouse. Please pick up your team area!
- Cafeteria style: 8’ & 12’ boards available
- To follow long jump
- 20’ & 24’ boards available
- Cafeteria style
- North Pit: Frosh/Soph Long and Triple Jump
- West Pit: Varsity Long and Triple Jump
There will be a 15 minute warm up after long jump concludes prior to triple jump starting.
3200m Relay (4x800)
300 Meter Dash
3200 Meter Run
55 Meter Hurdles
55 Meter Dash
800 Meter Run
800 Meter Relay (4x200)
400 Meter Dash
1600 Meter Run
200 Meter Dash
1600 Meter Relay (4x400)